1. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply chain management strategies.
2. Analyze and identify challenges and issues pertaining to logistical processes.
3. The capacity to write coherent project about actual logistic case studies.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest supply chain process/logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should Study chapter 1, 2 and review Fast food industry /Food companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Select a fast-food company of your choice, research the impact of Covid-19 on that company. Explain why you have come to your conclusions:
The Answer should be 4- 5 pages
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize, what is Supply chain process/logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description (Covid 19)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied
– Describe, what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution.