- The on Blackboar (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagirism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Please read the case “Apple” from Chapter 15 “Organizational Structure” Page: – 503 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019) and Answer the following Questions:
1. Why do you think Apple’s functional structure has been so important for their products? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
2. What are the outside forces that might make Apple change their organizational structure in the future? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
3. How might Apple change their structure in a way that allows them to have the best of both worlds? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 200)
Discussion question: Page: – Please read Chapter 15 “Organizational Structure” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Which of the organizational forms described in this chapter do you think leads to the highest levels of motivation among workers? Why?(1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
Important Note: – Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.