Consider yourself as Global Manager for a Medical Company (Daway) that is leading chain of retail pharmacy in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and United Kingdom. This company uses digital solutions for their business, but it focuses heavily on its retails sales. However, due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, the way how they do business has been remarkably impacted. Not just with sales, the impact of this pandemic effected the way this company works, communicates and operates.
Therefore, as the global manager of Daway medical company you are required to develop a detailed strategy on the following:
- Introduction about the topic.
- Explain what are the limited options that Daway currently has regarding to deal with the pandemic.
- What does the level of technology urgency Daway need to sustain its performance?
- As a global manager, leading from home involves leveraging the digital capabilities. What are these capabilities? List and explain at least 3.
- Explain what type of virtual management characteristics will be implemented and why?
- How do the virtual teams work together?
- What tools do they use for communication and task management?
- How will you manage the delivery the new changes within a short time in different locations in terms of language, cultural, time, political, and economical differences?
- What are the techniques that you will use to create a strong team with a high level of teamwork?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of managing a virtual team?
- What type of conflicts might occur between members? When it happened how will you solve it?
- As a manager, how will you manage the outsourced projects?
- What techniques that you will apply to encourage and motivate your team to improve?
Keep in mind that the project MUST be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
|Monday 2/8/2021||15 marks|
Guidelines for the assignment:
Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
|Student Name:||Student ID:|
|Course Title:||Course Code:|
|Academic Year/ Semester:||CRN:|
|Student Grade:||Grade Level:|