In a critical essay, you will select a country of your choice and will compare your chosen country to KSA in relation to the factor endowment theory. For each country, discuss:
- What is the impact of resource endowments on comparative advantage?
- Is the factor-endowment theory a good predictor of trade patterns?
- What additional trade theories can be applied? Explain their main insights and challenges. As one of the trade initiatives in KSA, assess the aims of Saudi Vision 2030 in relation to factor endowment theory.
- Your essay is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and follow APA style guidelines.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into Turnitin prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.