- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style referencing guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three to five peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- You are advised to use Saudi Digital Library (SDL) to access academic references.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- This Assignment comprise of a Case Study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-3 students will able to understand the
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as approaches to project management – (L.O-1.1)
- Demonstrate the ability to monitor and control the project – (L.O-2.9)
- Demonstrate the ability to work with others effectively as a team member in project management, related to case studies or new themes – (L.O- 3.5)
Assignment Question:(Marks 5)
Please read the Case-10.1 “The Blue Sky Project.”from Chapter 10 “Being an Effective Project Manager” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 384 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions with 500 Words limit.
- If you were Garth, how would you respond to the director? (1.5 Marks)
- What mistakes did Garth make? (1.5 Marks)
- What are the lessons to be learned from this case? Based on specific concepts from the chapter give your opinion. (2 Marks)