Describe a promotional activity (TV, billboard, brochures) that you have observed in Saudi Arabia regarding public health. An example might be a TV ad promoting vaccinations for children (do not choose this example).
Discuss the entity that is promoting this education, analyzing how this entity was tasked with this role and why this education and role are important to your community. Do you think the promotion could be improved? In what ways?
If you are unable to locate such an activity, identify an issue that you believe is in need of such promotion. Describe your issue and why you think it needs this activity. Then describe what the promotional activity might be (e.g., brochures, billboards, TV ads, and more).
Be sure to note how you think it will impact the community and who should be in charge of the promotion.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
1. Five pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
2. Formatted according to APA and writing standards.
3. Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
4. No plagiarism
5. Add heading to arrange the work
6. More citation through the text