Review the “Case Study 11-2: Team Based Rewards for the State of Georgia at the end of Chapter 11 (page 367) of the Performance Management textbook.
In this scenario, the state of Georgia’s Human Resource Department is updating its performance management system so that it accommodates team rewards. You have been hired as a consultant and have been asked to recommend a revision plan to the HR Department.
Based on the information in Ch 11 of Performance Management Systems and your own research develop a presentation that addresses the following:
- How would you revise the system to include team-based rewards?
- What are some of the anticipated challenges in including a team-based reward component, given the nature of the organization and its customers?
- Given the effectiveness of contingent pay plans for teams, what are your recommendations on how to implement this type of system in this particular organization.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- It should consist of nine slides, not including the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes, with a minimum of 100 words per slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 4 scholarly articles.
- Follow APA.
Slide 1 of 1