Complete Exercise 3, a through d, on page 219 of the course textbook. Consider Figure 5-28. All duration estimates are in days, and the network proceeds from Node 1 to Node 9. A. Draw an AOA network diagram representing the project.
- Put the node numbers in circles and draw arrows from node to node, labeling each arrow with the activity letter and estimated duration. Add a tenth node with one day with your last name.
- Identify all the paths on the network diagram and note how long they are.
- What is the critical path for this project, and how long is it?
- What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this project?
- Second portion of the assignment
- Project Timeline and Gantt ChartUtilizing the Project Timeline and Gantt Chart templates (available in the online classroom), construct a Gantt chart and timeline for your Final Project. For the Gantt chart, there must be a minimum of nine tasks including Project Charter approval, site selection, lease/purchase completion, construction specifications, capital equipment and furniture specifications, construction, installation of equipment, final project closing, and two other tasks of your choice.