Read the case study “The Invisible Sponsor” on page 1 and then pick one (1) of the following sets of three (3) questions to answer on page 2:
Set 1 – questions 1-3
Set 2 – question 4-6
1. Why do some executives refuse to function as project sponsors?
2. Can an executive be “forced” to function as a sponsor?
3. Is it right for the sponsor to be the ultimate person responsible for the success or failure of the project?
4. Were Al Zink’s actions that of someone trying to be an invisible sponsor?
5. Did Fred Cutler act appropriately in trying to get Al Zink to act as a sponsor?
6. What is your best guess as to what happened to the working relationship between Al Zink and Fred Cutler?
Please provide the response in APA format with minimum of 800 words for each question