Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Research and report on the zero trust model.
Zero trust is a security stance for networking based on not trusting any users, devices, or applications by default, even those that are already on the network.
The zero trust model uses identity and access management (IAM) as a foundation for an organization’s security program.
For this assignment:
- Research the zero trust model.
- Write a report that describes the following:
- The purpose of zero trust and what differentiates it from other security models
- An overview of how zero trust works in a network environment
- How zero trust incorporates least privilege access through role-based access control (RBAC) and/or attribute-based access control (ABAC)
- Course textbook
- Internet access
- Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
- APA 7th ed.
- I researched zero trust and the zero trust model.
- I described the purpose of zero trust, what differentiates it from other security models, how it works in a network environment, and how it incorporates least privilege access through RBAC and/or ABAC.
- I created a professional, well-developed report with proper documentation, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.